Equipment Pick-Up (Equipment: West door) Capacity: 1
Equiptment requests are no longer being accepted as of April 2, 2021, but will resume again in May. Please check back for updates.
Please contact the Library with any questions: email@example.com
DMACC has a limited number of internet hotspots and other peripheral technology that students may request, for use with their current coursework. NOTE: laptops are no longer available as of 5:21pm on 2/25/21
**Item pick-up from the Ankeny campus is recommended but if you are unable to get to Ankeny campus, use this form to request pick-up from Boone, Carroll, Newton, Urban, or West campus.
To pickup items from the Ankeny campus, please follow the steps below to make your request:
- Select your pick-up day/time from the calendar below.
- Your request must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance, and approval is subject to inventory availability.
- Once your request has been received and approved, you will receive an email confirming your scheduled pick-up time.
Pick-up location on the Ankeny campus - Bldg 6, west side (this is the side that faces Bdlg 5).
- Signage will be visible in Parking Lot K, directing you to the west entrance.
- Please ring the door bell at your scheduled pick-up time.
- Please have your id ready.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (515)-964-6317.
Pick-up location is on the Ankeny campus - Bldg 6, west side (this is the side that faces Bldg 5). Signage will be visible in Parking Lot K, directing you to the west entrance. Please ring the door bell at your scheduled pick-up time. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com (515-964-6317)