Library Seating for Virtual Classes (Ankeny Campus Library Seating: Floor Seating) Capacity: 22
Students taking face-to-face classes on the Ankeny campus, and who also have a real-time virtual class meeting immediately prior to or after the face-to-face class, may reserve a seat in the Library where wifi is available to connect to that virtual class.
In order to keep all students and staff safe, the following guidelines are in place:
- Seating must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance and may last no longer than 1.5 hours.
- This service is available on a limited daily basis when classes are in session.
- Students should bring their own laptop, earphones/headset and power cord, if needed.
- Students will need to bring their DMACC id, and a face mask.
- Students will not have access to printer, copiers, library collections, or library staff. This service is for space and wifi only.
Use the 'info' button just to the left of the seat number below, or click the seat number itself, for more information about each seat (e.g. outlet availability).
Questions? Email email@example.com
Access to the Ankeny campus library is via the west entrance (side facing Building 5). The entrance is locked but a doorbell is available. You will need your DMACC id, a face mask, and your own laptop, earphones/headset and power cord, if needed.