Floor Computers (Ankeny Campus Library Seating: Floor Seating) Capacity: 3
Current DMACC students may reserve a computer in the Ankeny campus Library (Bldg 6) for academic use. This service is designed for short-term use. If you need long-term access to a computer or the internet, please visit with your advisor for more assistance.
In order to keep students and staff safe, the following guidelines are in place:
- Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance and may last no longer than 1.5 hours (30 minute min).
- This service is available on a limited daily basis when classes are in session.
- A DMACC id and mask are required; masks must be worn at all times whil inside the library.
- Students should bring their own earphones/headset if needed.
- No webcams available; if needed, use the Note field to request one.
- Students will not have access copiers or library collections.
- Library staff will be available for only very minimal assistance (e.g. printer and connectivity issues)
Use the 'info' button just to the left of the seat number below, or click the seat number itself, for more information about each seat (e.g. outlet availability).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the Ankeny campus library is via the west entrance to Bldg 6 (side facing Building 5). The entrance is locked but a doorbell is available. You will need your DMACC id and a face mask,